Guidelines Regarding Fee
- The new entrants will have to pay the First Installment in cash only.
- The new entrants will have to pay an amount of Rs. 10000.00 as admission fee besides the other fees.
- New entrants will also have to pay Rs. 5000.00 as caution money (Refundable).
- All payments should be made by post dated Cheques only in favour of Maheshwari Public School, Jaipur.
- No refund of fees will be made in any case, if a student seeks withdrawal during the mid session.
- Those who wish to avail the bus facility as arranged by the school will have to pay the laid down conveyance fee.
- Tuition Fee and other fees are to be paid at the fee counter in the school.
- Parents have the option to deposit fee in advance for the whole year.
- In case a cheque is bounced, the parents will have to pay Rs.200/- as cheque return charges.
- If the fee and the other dues are not paid by the last day of the due month, the name of the student will be struck off the rolls. He will have to seek re-admission after paying the prevailing re-admission fee. Re-admission may not be guaranteed.
- Right to change the rules is reserved.
Copyright © Maheshwari Public School. All Right Reserved.
You are Visitor no. -