For effective education, it is necessary that the school receives full co-operation from the parents in giving to the students:
Refinement of habits:
- Diligence in studies, Integrity of character.
- Even at home, guidance, encouragement and opportunity should be constantly provided for mental growth.
- Parents are not allowed to interfere with school administration in any way. In case of any problem, they can discuss the same with the Principal. They are welcome to record their suggestions in the suggestion register on parent-staff meet.
Parents/Guardians are expected to co-operate in enforcing regularity and discipline by seeing that their wards prepare lessons and do their home work. As the medium of instruction in this school is English, students should be helped to follow their work easily by a certain amount of regular conversation in English at home.
- To improve expression and fluency in English, the school has made it compulsory for students to speak only in English at school and even outside when they are in school uniform.
- Parents/Guardians are particularly requested to sign the Principal's/Teacher's remarks in the diary after reading them. The school disclaims all responsibility, if the remarks are not signed.
Parents/guardians or other persons are not permitted to meet their wards or teachers during the school hours without the prior permission of the Principal. They will however, not visit their wards or any teacher in the class/staff room under any circumstances.
Parents must develop good habits in their wards such as:
- Cleaning teeth properly.
- Cutting and cleaning hair and nails and keeping short hair regularly.
Parents/visitors are not allowed to enter the school premises beyond the inner gate except during the visiting hours or on prior
appointment with the Principal.
In case of any complaint about the school, parents are requested to contact the Principal and not the class teacher. Criticism of the school or teachers in the presence of students must be avoided as it adversely affects discipline.
Acknowledge promptly all school circulars about programmes, parent staff meets and fines etc. and comply with the instructions contained in these circulars and letters.
Do not ask for leave of absence (for more than three days in a month) for your ward except on medical grounds.
Report immediately to the school about any change of address, mobile no. or telephone number etc. on the prescribed form.
The Parents/ Guardians to ensure that they:
- obey all the rules mentioned in the school diary and as amended time to time.
- deposit all fees and dues in the stipulated period announced or revised from time to time.
- personally see that their ward attends the school regularly and punctually in the prescribed uniform, maintains perfect discipline in the school and follows all the instructions issued by the school from time to time.
- ensure that their ward attends important school functions i.e, Independence Day, Republic Day, Foundation Day, Annual Function and Teacher's Day;
- enjoin upon their ward to take part in all the curricular and cocurricular activities including the school picnics etc. compulsorily and shall not tender any excuses for seeking exemption from them.
- attend all the Parent-Staff Meets conducted by the school from time to time.
- accept the decision of the Principal with regard to school discipline as final and binding.
- accept the rules applicable for parents/ students which are subject to change by the Principal at any time.
- Parents and Guardian shall also take care that their ward does not
- disobey /answer back his teachers and seniors
- damage / spoil school property, furniture, walls etc.
- bring any mobile phones, I-Pods, cameras, CD's or any other objectionable material in the school premises.
- bring / fire crackers in the school premises.
- bring / splash colours in the school premises.
- wear any rings, bracelets, ear rings or any other items of jewellery in the school premises.
Note: The school can take any action if their ward violates any of the above. Admission is granted upto class VIII. Renewal of admission in class IX and class XI will entirely depend on the overall performance/ discipline of the student and it will be at
the discretion of the Principal.